Our client, an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets is looking for a smart, polished, Senior Administrative Coordinator for a contract role to support the CFO.
They are seeking an enthusiastic individual that brings a solutions oriented approach and can work under minimal supervision. In addition to the daily tasks listed out below, we expect this role will entail some project work that could grow over time.
- Chief Financial Officer Support - Provide high level support for the CFO to include all aspects of administration (phone coverage, filing, copying, etc.) with strong focus on calendar management including setting up large, complex global meetings, resolving conflicts, reserving conference rooms, catering, scheduling visitors, setting up Webex and conference calls.
- Ensure executive is aware of any last minute changes to the calendar and serve as a time-check to keep her on schedule.
- Prepare daily pack to include meeting materials for the following day and ensure that she has them before she leaves for the day.
- Chief of Staff Support - Provide general support to the CFO's VP Chief of Staff, including developing a collaborative relationship in order to maintain and improve efficiency of the CFO Office.
- Ensure Chief of Staff is regularly updated on the status of meetings, travel, projects and any other requests made of the team.
- Relationship Management - Develop broad understanding of client's business and departments and build relationships with executive's direct reports, Senior Management Team and their assistants to ensure optimal customer service is provided at all times.
- Build a relationship with support departments (i.e., Human Resources, Building Services, Technology, Investor Services, etc.) to facilitate smooth operations.
- Travel & Entertainment Arrange heavy domestic and multi-city international travel for executive including air, rail, car service, hotel and conference registrations.
- Timely and accurate preparation and submission of T&E reports, ensuring that company policies are followed and that proper and organized documentation is provided to support the report.
- Event Planning & Other Coordinate and plan group meetings, off-sites, receptions and town halls taking care to stay within prescribed budget. Review and approve office supplies and technology related requisitions. Oversee department space usage, coordinate all moves, renovations and space upgrades. Provide back-up phone support for the Head of IR.
- 4-6+ years related experience working in a corporate environment.
- Advanced working knowledge and skill in standard Moody's applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Ability to handle highly confidential matters with discretion
- Ability to lead and manage others effectively
- Very strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Follow-up and time management multi-tasking and ability to shift priorities
• Excellent interpersonal skills and phone manner
- Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with Senior Management
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to convey thoughts clearly and succinctly and when required, to present before a group.
- Ability to independently compose general correspondence, memos and other documents for distribution to both internal and external clients of all levels.
• Strong orientation toward teamwork
- Good judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently requiring minimal supervision