Our Marketing Agency client is looking for a Web Application Developer to build world-class solutions for clients. The ideal candidate over 3 years of experience with Sitecore and has experience with mobile application development.
Senior Web Application Developer
- The Senior Web Application Developer is part of an interdisciplinary team of developers that build world-class, effective solutions for our clients and their customers - including responsive web applications, content management systems, social media applications, native mobile applications, micro sites, landing pages, emails.
- The Senior Web Application Developer focuses primarily on back end, application and data tier code, and should be passionate about building world-class digital solutions.
- Collaborate closely with cross-capability project teams
- Take ownership of the successful delivery of work from a technology perspective
- Mentor junior team members
- Employ strong design thinking in partnering with creative and other capabilities to design ideal, effective solutions for internal and client project work
- Create robust, world-class web applications that exceed our clients' business objectives
- 3+ years expertise Sitecore and in Microsoft application/data environments (C#/ASP.NET with MS-SQL). Sitecore certification a plus.
- Familiarity with LAMP stack a plus
- Expertise in architecting full-stack web applications including presentation, application, and data tiers
- Experience with services-based web application architecture
- Expertise with GIT and managing branching strategies
- Experience with continuous integration solutions
- Experience with extracting, transforming, and loading structured data sources, such as JSON and XML
- Familiarity with networking and security protocols
- Facility with UX documentation (e.g. wireframes, site maps, user flows)
- Experience with mobile application development a plus