Entry Level DevOps Developers work at the intersection of Development and Operations; building, deploying, and operating a variety of systems. Entry-Level DevOps Developers are in demand across growth areas. You'll be matched and deployed to a development team in a strategic business, this opportunity.
• You’ll work in an Agile, collaborative environment to build, deploy configure, and maintain systems, which may include software installations, updates, and core services.
• You’ll pair with development teams to enable a continuous integration environment that sustains high productivity levels and emphasizes defect prevention techniques.
• You’ll automate and optimize processes, using tools like Jenkins, Maven, Ant, Gradle, Chef, Puppet, Docker, and UrbanCode.
• You’ll design and implement tools for automated deployment and monitoring of multiple environments.
• You’ll troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test and production instances.
• You are highly motivated and have a passion for ensuring scalable and highly-available products.
• You have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
• You are great at solving problems; debugging; and designing & implementing solutions to complex technical problems.
• You are familiar with operating systems such as Linux, Windows, iOS and Android.
• You have a basic understanding of programming/scripting in a language such as Java, Bash, Python, or Ruby.
• Bachelors or Masters Degree