Job TypeFull Time
Salary$9000 - Per Month
Post Date2 years ago
Principal Program Manager
Azure Machine Learning team is a fast-paced product group within the Microsoft Artificial Intelligence & Research organization. We are building the Machine Learning development platform that will make it easy for all data scientists and AI Developers to create and deploy robust, scalable and highly available machine learning solutions on the cloud, using the best of the open source ecosystem and innovation from inside the company and the latest breakthroughs in research.
We are looking for a Principal Program Manager who is passionate about delivering a highly available and reliable cloud platform that will transform the data science and machine learning experience. Come to build out and lead the Artificial Intelligence/Machine/Deep Learning investments, define innovative experiences for data science, and extend the state of the art in deep learning performance and efficiency in the industry.
You will also deeply engage with customer/partners/ISVs to understand and coalesce requirements into a single set of improvements. You will champion investments in AI/Machine Learning to drive product user adoption and engagement. You will leverage user behavior from the data and use it to drive decisions for ongoing investments. You will understand and analyze the interplay of hardware and software architectures on future of inferencing and collaborate across the company to guide the direction of machine learning.
You will be responsible for product success in the market by work across organizations such as data scientists, Azure core team, field, marketing, and finance to drive product into market. You will work with other highly capable program managers in our engineering teams to build this platform.
Microsoft New England Research & Development Center, Kendall Square, Cambridge, MA
(Note: This is an onsite position. Candidate must be local, or willing to relocate.)
5+ years’ experience in software product/program management OR software engineering management
- 2+ years of hands-on data science and machine learning experience
- Good understanding of data science and machine learning theories.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, IT, or engineering related discipline.
- Hands-on experience in building data science and machine learning solutions with open source tools (scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Spark, etc.) for enterprise customers.
- Intense curiosity and willingness to question
- Love the next problem, the next experiment, the next partner
- Have a deep desire to work collaboratively, solve problems with groups, find win/win solutions and celebrate successes
- Get excited by the challenge of hard technical problems
- Solve problems by always leading with deep passion and empathy for customers
- Experience building cloud scale applications on cloud platforms like Azure, AWS or GCE
- Proven experience in building and driving execution on large complex projects
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check every two years.
Availability :Full Time
Experience Level :4 Years