Business Analyst at GradSiren.
Grab an excellent opportunity to work on exciting project.
WHAT IS IN FOR YOU:-
- An opportunity to define, lead and co-ordinate the technical functions of the company.
- Collaborate extensively with stakeholders.
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage people to get out and see the world.
- Team Fun: Regularly scheduled events, sports, game nights, book clubs.
- Learning: Learning & Development Opportunities to grow your skills and career.
- Great team: Working with fun, hard-working, kind people committed to making a difference!
This is what you'll do:
- Gather requirements.
- Documents Business, functional, security requirements and Use cases.
- Act as liaison between users and BA's and Developers.
- Develop status reports.
- Ability to work under the supervision of Project Manager & Lead Business Analyst.