Salary$60000 - Per Annum
Post Date2 years ago
ToptalKot Mumin Pakistan
$60000 Per Annum
As a Content Strategist on Toptal’s Content Strategy Team, you will be responsible for leading initiatives to forward Toptal’s brand content strategy across all Toptal products, include the Toptal site, platform, and more. You will connect creative and business strategies to ensure that all Toptal copy is compelling, highly engaging, and reflects clear thinking and analysis that draws readers in and induces action. You will work with a high-energy team of product managers, UX and UI designers, engineers, and growth experts to grow the Toptal site and other content, and strategically build and tell Toptal’s narrative to its rapidly growing audience. This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere.
- Lead initiatives forwarding the creative strategy of Toptal messaging across a variety of campaigns and products, including the Toptal site, platform, and more.
- Innovate new advertising concepts and messaging across relevant channels in partnership with the Brand Design and Growth Marketing teams.
- Work with the Lead Content Strategist to build the future of Content Strategy at Toptal.
- Assess components of the Toptal story and strategically build content campaigns to grow the Toptal brand.
- Elevate the quality of all Toptal communications, ensuring that all copy is backed by data, conveys clarity of thought, and is compelling and action-inducing for an intelligent, driven audience.
- Write, edit, and test all copy on landing pages on Toptal.com, marketing materials, and the Toptal platform.
- Define and apply copy standards across the Toptal site, ensuring that all visitors have a clear, consistent, and compelling experience.
- Work closely with teams of product managers and designers to devise and implement the strategy for how Toptal communicates and organizes its value propositions and story.
- Contribute copy to the development of clear and concise product specs.
- Research Toptal’s audience and develop user personas to guide the team’s copy and communications decisions.
- Provide rapid feedback and copy editing to product managers and the design team.
- Identify UX and copy problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Experience in academic research and/or writing of some form from a top university is preferred.
- Comfort in quickly coming up with new ad concepts and ad copy to test.
- A strong creative mind and the ability to connect business strategies to creative content campaigns.
- Ability to think about and write content focused on nuanced technical concepts relevant to development, design, and finance. Technical writing experience a plus.
- Experience working with an in-house product team, including working with UX/UI designers, information architecture, responsive design, and SEO considerations.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and build copy flows for complete user experiences that meet stakeholder needs and vision.
- Exceptional clarity of thought in communication and analysis, and the ability to explain complex user experiences in simple terms.
- A strong knack for communications strategy and an eye for the long-term scalability of copy decisions.
- Exceptional creativity and the ability to visualize strategic product solutions and bring them to life with copy.
- You must be a relentless, creative problem solver who is unwilling to compromise on the clarity and impact of copy.
- You must have a strong understanding of the components of compelling, action-inducing communications.
- You must have outstanding written and verbal communications skills, as well as perfect grammar and command of the English language.
- You must be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
Location :Kot Mumin Pakistan
Experience Level :3 Years