Salary$67777 - Per Annum
Post Date2 years ago
AmazonKot Mumin Pakistan
$67777 Per Annum
HR Launch ManagerAt Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, innovative and driven leaders. If you would like to help us build the place to find and buy anything on-line, this is your chance to make history and be intimately involved in growing our business by leading and supporting new building growth.
We are looking for a dynamic and innovative leader who is able to partner across functions and businesses to enable new site launches and transformations from an HR point of view. Key to this mission is strategic, large-scale project management initiatives that will allow us to scale our organization for the future in a dramatic way. This role requires both strategic and hands-on leadership, developing, implementing and executing standard HR launch resources, processes, and tools.
If currently located in the EU, relocation is not required for this role as it can be based at any Amazon location within the supported region. This role requires extensive travel to launch locations.
Building Launches and Transformations
· Inspects and monitors building progress and adherence to standards for people impacting spaces
· Challenges and escalates on any variance to agreed standards for people impacting spaces
· Anticipates and escalates/resolves people impacting risks for new launch sites and influences mitigation strategies Anticipates and escalates/resolves critical role hiring risks and ensures internal guidelines are adhered to
· Accountable for the timely and accurate set-up of people systems (such as Time and Attendance) and processes (such as the Employee Voice Processes)
· Responsible for the coordination/set-up of HR capabilities programs for new site HR teams
· Responsible for the creation and implementation of building launch/transformations communications plan
· Responsible for the coordination/set-up of day-1 launch celebration
· Serve as escalation point for any HR related new site issues.
Stakeholder Management and Governance
· Responsible for the set-up of People Governance structure for a site launch
· Facilitates project communication to stakeholders and leads project status meetings.
· Partners with key internal stakeholders to ensure payroll/time-keeping and HRIS tools and processes are properly implemented on time for site launch
· Builds cross-functional partnerships – works closely with Regional Operations leaders, new site leadership teams, and other departments such as Recruiting, PR, Legal, Payroll and HRIS to achieve objectives.
· Creates and implements consistent, repeatable expansion project plans for site launches.
· Partner with FC expansion team colleagues to identify best practices to be leveraged across the network and define key performance indicators for successful site launch
· Develop and drive critical people initiatives, large projects and providing great internal stakeholder and candidate customer support.
Location :Kot Mumin Pakistan
Experience Level :2 Years